Monday, January 11, 2016

6 months

Its super crazy but this past week I hit my 6 month mark in the mission! So of course we had to burn a tie to celebrate ha. And don't worry mom, there was a big toothpaste stain on the tie anyway. Time really has just flown by though and I have loved each and every day of my mission. And another important date coming up is my parents anniversary this saturday! It took them 21 years but they finally have a kid on a mission. 
We also had our scambios this week and I got to go to Gela with anziano jorgenson. It was really fun and we did some cool work together. We found them 2 swag new investigators and hopefully they really start to progress. All our investigators in ragusa are doing great and working towards baptism. We got all our really progressing investigators to church this week which was really cool. Their starting to connect with the members and its really cool. 
I teach the gospel principles class with the africans since none of the members speak english and its always so cool. The africans have such strong testimonies in the gospel and always strengthen my faith and help me want to be me humble each and everyday. They have almost nothing in their lives but the gospel of jesus christ and because of that they know that they are rich and have the most important thing anyone could ever have. And samuele and giuseppe are both really close to getting baptized and we are excited for each of them.
I love you and wish you all the best,
Vi voglio bene

Anziano Whiting

We went to a restaurant and got a Texas and Mexican burger, but they gave us a Swiss and Russian flag.

The Six Month Burning of the Tie!

No comments:

Post a Comment