Monday, July 11, 2016

The week

This last week was really exciting and a lot of stuff happened. We had a party with the senior couple to celebrate america. It was a blast and we got to spend time celebrating our great nation. We had a blitz with the other missionaries from the district in mistretta again and it went really well. We hope that we were able to get some more work for our boys our in Mistretta. It was fun to get to spend more time with anziano scot because I am being transferred away him ha!
We got told that I'll be heading up to L'aquila! It's the coldest part of the mission in the mountains by Rome. I'll be with Anziano Burgos from northern Italy! It'll be sad to leave Anziano Carroll and all the people down here in Palermo. I also hit my 1 year mark which means that its all down hill from here. I ended up burning a shirt to commemorate the occasion. Don't worry mom it was a wore out shirt. We had a nice lesson last week with luigi and fabrizio, luigi had actually read 10 chapters in the book of mormon and were hoping he continues to read and pray to know if the book of mormon is true.
They had me give a talk in Palermo 2 on sunday so I made it a whole year without giving a talk in italian ha. The africans also decided that I'm one of them because I don't sweat as much as my companion does. I guess that's probably why president felt I needed to leave Sicily and head to the coldest part of the mission. We had a really good lesson with micheal and he actually brought his friend Tutu as well. Both of them are 17 and are really cool kids. I hope the new anziani can continue teaching them.
Vi voglio bene

Anziano Whiting

A family from Mistretta

Fourth of July

One Year Burning of the Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment