Monday, October 3, 2016

The Church is True

First off I would just like to thank everyone for all of the birthday wishes, I'm certain it's going to be a wonderful day! We had the precious opportunity of listening to general conference over the past 2 days and learned a lot from the prophets and apostles of god. There were lots of marvelous teachings like how to have joy and the plan of salvation. Of course missionaries love when the apostles talk about missionary work as well ha. Lots of my questions were answered and it really strengthened my testimony of these men that represent Christ on the earth today. God has always worked through prophets and always will. 
We had a blitz in ascoli this past week with the boys and it was really fun. We figured we have to utilize our time as a sister less district and so we went down for pday and then did missionary work after. We got to meet this really nice less active member whose working on quitting smoking. We also got to see Giovanna again and she is just the sweetest lady ever! We're just working through her doubts on the need to get baptized again. 
The highlight of finding this past week was this old dude we met on a bus; he asked me if I had a girlfriend and I told him I still had to find her, so this kind gentlemen then proceeded to ask every girl who came on the bus if she wanted to be my girlfriend haha. Needless to say, I'm still single haha but we have lots of new potential investigators now. (Their not all just teenage girls so don't worry mom ;). Andrea came to conference and really loved it. The work is going great!
Vi voglio bene!

Anziano Whiting 

A nice picture Palmir took of us.

The boys

No comments:

Post a Comment