Monday, December 7, 2015

Transfer 4

We had transfer calls this week and I get to stay in Ragusa!! I'll still be with Anziano Rusch which is super great. This next transfer is extra long because we have christmas and the whole country shuts down around christmas time because it's such a big holiday here. Marco has also accepted to be baptized on december 19th which is super cool since I just heard byu has their bowl game then against utah. But he has progressed a lot and now we are just hoping his wife opens up to the gospel. Giuseppe is also a really cool guy. We found him going house to house and he is super interested in the church. If we can get him to come to church on sunday that would help our a lot too.
One of the greatest examples I've seen out here on my mission has been Timoti. He had a baptism scheduled about a month ago but because he's a refugee he has to wait to get baptized. Even with all of that he still comes to church every single week all because he knows the church is true. I really hope I'm here when he gets all his legal stuff sorted out to see him get baptized. He also has a swag friend named hilary clinton who wants to get baptized too but they both have to wait. I also got to do a scambio with the new district leader anziano wog and it was pretty fun.
We found this nice old couple by our house the other day and have been teaching them a little bit. They seem interested and we hope that they really do have a sincere desire to learn. We found them going house to house as well. I've always heard that going house to house doesn't work super well but we have found a lot of success with it in Ragusa. I think it's because people don't go outside of their houses much but either way, I enjoy it. But yeah, the work is good here and I'm excited to get to serve in Ragusa for another 2 months. Anziano rusch and I decided to only speak in italian this week. Should be great lol. 
Vi amo

Anziano Whiting

Here's Fritello Pulisi.  He said he was cold so I gave him some of my clothes.

Here's a gesso we did with the sisters.

Here's Anziano Wog with $100 napkins

No comments:

Post a Comment