Monday, May 30, 2016

Conference Week

So this week was really good even though we had like 5 conferences ha.
We first had zone conference with president waddups and it was really fun. We talked a lot about planning something that I need to work on improving. We had that for almost two days and then a ward party right after making it really hard to go see our investigators. On Saturday and Sunday we had stake conference with an elder from the 70. His name is elder vindas and he was really cool. We sang during the Sunday sessions and I was asked to play the piano for all of the Saturday sessions so that was an adventure. All of the stuff we learned was really incredible though.
Unfortunately Anziano chilvers has been transferred to a city up by Naples so he will be leaving is week and Anziano Carroll will be coming down. He's a young missionary and I think we should have some fun together. I will defiantly miss Anziano chilvers, and hopefully we can keep up the work down here in Palermo. We also had our branch president from Palermo 3 get called to the stake presidency so hopefully our p3 brothers can step up to the challenge now since president mannino will be gone.
Last pday we went to the beach in bagheria since the elders there really wanted us to come. Ha it was so trashy but oh well we got to spend time with the other elders. We also ate the biggest burger I have ever seen in my life with the Palermo 1 Anziani. Anziano chilvers and I raced the sisters from both wards and defeated them! But it was not worth it since we had burgers at the bishops house later that night and we both felt like we were going to die. Anywho, I hope everything is dandy back home and I miss and love you All!
Vi voglio bene!

Anziano whiting

Chillin' with the bishop's fam

Here's the burger

My boy Anziano Bellows about to head home

No comments:

Post a Comment