Monday, May 9, 2016

Festa della Mamma

We had another wonderful week and it all got chapped off when I was able to see my family for mothers day! We had some fun lessons this week and actually had some success in bringing people to church. We always ride this tram to church and we helped a lot of our african friends make it to church on sunday since they didn't know where it was. It must of been funny to see us two elders walking into church with our 20 africans. I also gave a my first talk in italy last week and the best part was it was in Palermo 3, so I did it in English :p
We had a really good lesson with Mike last monday and he kept calling us throughout the week to tell us he was reading the book of mormon. It was great to hear that he wanted to know for himself if everything we teach is true because we have to read the book of mormon to do that. We met this cool dude named Carmelo and he is a blast haha. He's alittle bit like Samuele from Ragusa so it'll be fun teaching him. 
We went to the catacombs last week and I was not a fan lol. I prefer seeing people alive as opposed to dead. We saw our boy Thomas a couple times and he really likes us. He still is having issues with his diabetes but we hope he can get out pretty quick. One of the really cool things that has been happening a bit her is we have been giving blessings. I really enjoy when Anziano Chilvers gives the blessings because I will get promptings for the things he has to say in the blessings and then he will say them! It's the coolest thing ever. It just goes to show what you can do when you exercise your priesthood worthily. 
Anywho, Vi voglio bene!

Anziano Whiting

And then the african suit ha it's like PJ\s with this swag design

Mother's Day Skype with the Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment