Saturday, August 15, 2015

Final Week at the MTC

The branch president gave us a short P-Day today to do laundry and write emails so here goes. I taught my last lessons on Thursday and it was really cool because we taught Concetta who got 'baptized' about getting sealed in the temple to her dead spouse so they could live together for ever. It was really spiritual and something I hope I get to do in the mission field. On friday we had in field training all day and I had a blast. We did different workshops and scenarios to practice for when were actually in the field next week. It was weird teaching in English for the first time in forever. I feel like I would have done a better good in Italian which is a good sign. Today we just have culture day which is where our teachers will talk about Italy and then will have to say good bye. I'll send the last pictures from today later tonight. Then tomorrow will be the final church before Rome and I'm almost certain I'm going to speak just because I haven't yet and Brother Whiting is in the Branch Presidency. They choose randomly every week and I've just dodged the bullet so far.
The flight will be all day on monday and I'll show up in Italy Tuesday and then get assigned to an area and head right out to it. I'm trying not to want to serve in certain areas but it sounds like there's a spot in Sicily and that would be an amazing first area. I'd be happy with anywhere in Italy.
Ciao and I'll write again whenever I have P-Day and I'll have a ton of pictures ha.

Anziano Whiting

Our MTC teacher

Our MTC district with our MTC teachers

Our MTC teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment