Monday, March 7, 2016

Horse Meat Sandwiches

We had another fantastic week and I'm super stoked for the future! To start things off, we went back to Ragusa this week to get my permesso so I'm finally legal! Ha now I don't have to worry about getting deported. It was cool to go back and see some of the friends I made there and hopefully I will be able to return after my mission as well. Anziano Chilvers is also now a fan of horse meat sandwiches. We also did zone calcio last week and it was a blast! I haven't played soccer in forever and it was fun to play with all the other missionaries. 
This week we focused a lot on the less active members and have made a real effort to find some part member families. We went and taught this named named brother rappa ha and anziano Chilvers thinks he's a part of the mafia. He has a pretty nice house and some weird ideas about religion but will work on that. We also made a ton of sugar cookies and were thinking about handing them out to a bunch of different less actives but the bishops family literally ate all of them during our visit. I figured it was only fair because my family would do something like that. 
We are excited for all our investigators. Boatang finally has his wedding situation figured out. We got some homies to church on sunday. One of them is named Harry and he fell asleep on me in church so will work on that. Anziano Chilvers is a really funny kid and I enjoy working with him. We have transfer calls this week and hopefully we get to serve together for another transfer. We are excited for the upcoming weeks and I hope everyone is doing fantastic!
Vi voglio bene

Anziano Whiting

The balcony where I do runs

My permesso

No comments:

Post a Comment