Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween in Italia

So this week was crazy! We had a lot of stuff happen and I don't even know where to start. With our investigators with bap dates, we decided to hold off on marco for a little while and let him prepare more. He did come to church sunday dressed in a nice suit and he likes doing all the mormon things. He just has to take that final step. And then Timoti is going to interview tuesday and hopefully be baptised on the 14th. We have transfers this weekend so we don't know if Anziano Martin or I will be here but Timonti is finally ready. Their both studs and will help a lot of other people come unto christ. We had an amazing lesson with marco this week about christ and the book of mormon and he is so ready to be baptized we just have to help him see it. Timoti asked us on sunday what time he would be baptized on saturday and we were speechless and told him we'd do the interview first then talk about the details after. Their both great.
I also got hit by a car this week... Ha don't worry mom, I'm not hurt and the guy was super sorry. I laughed when it happened. We also did a scambio in gela again. I went with anziano jorgenson and he is super young in the mission. Only like one transfer ahead but we were able to get work done together. We locked the keys in the house at gela so a bunch of my stuff has been there all week and I'll get it all on tuesday. Fabio had another soccer game this week and he scored! It was with no time left off a free kick 40 yards our and he kicked it in upper 90! If you don't understand soccer, it was like imposible to block. His team was able to tie 1/1 since he made that shot.
We also found a new investigator named samule who is golden and we are going to focus a lot on him this upcoming week so we can help the ward in ragusa grow. The halloween party we did was really fun, I scared people in our haunted house and was jacob from twighlight ha. My comp was edward and a lot of people here in italy don't know about twighlight which made it even better. 
Anyways, I'm loving the mission and pray for all of you guys everyday. I have seen my testimoney grow so much of the book of mormon and its teachings. I know that as we diligentlly read it, we will see our lives improve and feel gods love for us.
Vi amo 

Anziano Whiting

Our Halloween Costumes:  Edward & Jacob from Twilight

An investigator named Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment