Monday, November 16, 2015

The Start of Transfer 3

This week was super great and I'm excited for what is happening in Ragusa. So with Timoti's baptism, an area presidency said this week that we have to wait to baptize refugees until they have a permanent residence so we can't baptize timoti until he can find a job and buy a house. But he is super solid and knows the church is true, It's just sad that he couldn't get baptized this week and that he has to wait a while now to be ready. He is still going to come to church with all his friends we just have to wait for them to get settled to teach them. We also finally got to teach Davide, I don't know if you guys remember Davide but he is the boyfriend of a member and he wouldn't meet with us for a long time but we finally taught him a lesson right before anziano martin left. It was sad to see him go but there's just more people he has to help in other places. 
I also got a new comp, Anziano Rosch. He's from Roy Utah which is right by Ogden. He has served for 3 transfers and I have served for 2. So we are officially the youngest companionship in the mission :D but we are going to get work done. He speaks really well and I feel totally comfortable talking to people but I am going to try super hard these next couple weeks with him to get really good at the language, Anziano rosch has 1 older brother who is married with a baby boy and 2 younger sisters about my sisters age. He came straight out of high school and did drama in high school and acrobatics. 
I'm not legal yet but we do have a new appointment to get me legal so I shouldn't be deported. We are working hard on the investigators we have and will find some new ones in the coming weeks. Thanks for all your prayers and I pray for you all everyday!
Vi amo

Anziano Whiting

Elder Rusch at a dinner appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment