Monday, November 9, 2015

The Mission

WE had an incredible week this week but anziano martin is getting transfered to Foggia :( My new companion will be Anziano Rosch. I don't know anything about him yet but will try and keep the work up. And Timoti also has his baptism this upcoming weekend! He passed the interview and so will have the service on saturday. This past week we taught a ton of lessons. It was really crazy and we saw a lot of progress in our different investigators. We have been praying to have a lot of success and god has been blessing us with it. We know that its really him doing all the work. 

Another funny story from this week is I'm an illegal citizen right now ha. I did all the stuff to get my permesso to stay in the country but I read the appointment like we were in america so I thought  that 11-9-15 was november 9th but in italy its the other way around. So we missed it. We did get another appointment scheduled and it looks like I should be fine and not get deported. One of our investigators is a lady whose husband has been a member forever and we just go over to her house and read the book of mormon. She loves it so much and it really brings the spirit. Over time she will get a testimony of the book of mormon and it has really been something that has strengthened my testimony of the book of mormon. Were super excited for everyone.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful time and I love and pray for all of you everyday,
Vi amo

Anziano Whiting

Our English course

No comments:

Post a Comment