Monday, February 22, 2016

Palermo Zone


This week was just incredible. Ha we put in a lot of work and saw a lot of results. We met this kid named salvo on the bus and he's really interested in the gospel and even being a missionary. He's really expressed his desire to join the church which is pretty cool. He still has a long way but it's the first solid Italian investigator the elders in Palermo 2 have had for years ha. Just shows what hard work can do. We also have Rita's baptism this Friday which should be really cool. Her whole family is excited and will be blessed.
We had zone conference this week and it was really good. There was 10 elders in our house during zone conference which was a ball. Two elders came home late one night and while they were walking they got robbed by some kids it I figure as long as I follow the rules I'll be fine so don't worry mom :) I actually got to see a lot of the other missionaries from my group too which was really great as well. It's fun to see all of us growing together.
This pday we went out with a bunch of other missionaries and played laser tag. It was actually pretty fun. My team got crushed in the end and it was so bad I was the leading scorer ha. Palermo does have a lot more stuff to do which is really fun. We have zone calico next week and I'm excited. Anziano chilvers and I are also really excited for all of our simps. Their such great people and I admire them all.
Vi voglio bene
Anziano whiting



Right outside Bishop's house
Homemade ravioli

No comments:

Post a Comment